Wednesday 24 July 2013

NIGHT OUTFIT - WHITE SHIRT

| Shirt H&M £14.99 | Jeans Dorothy Perkins Petite £25 | Necklace Dorothy Perkins £5 Sale | Clutch Newlook £10 | Shoes Newlook £25 |

The weather has got a lot cooler for us in the UK which i'm surprisingly ok about. It means I am not sweating as much and can put a few more clothes on! I went out for drinks a few nights ago and decided to wear this outfit. I love the whole jeans and shirt look. I think its effortlessly chic and very smart. I teamed it up with nude heels and clutch from newlook - I love the pop of colour on the back. The bag matched my necklace perfectly and brings out the blue in it. I've never really worn a necklace over my shirt before but I decided to give it a try and really like how it looks. This is defiantly my new go to night out look. 

What do you think of this look? Do you like wearing necklaces over shirts?

1 comment:

  1. This is a really classy alternative to other night out outfits :) You look lovely!

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete