Monday 8 July 2013

ABSTRACT MIDI DRESS

| Abstract Midi Dress Bliss Clothing £6.99* | Sandals Newlook £12.99 | Handbag Primark £4 | 
| Abstract Midi Dress Bliss Clothing £6.99* | Shoes Next £30 | Bag Newlook £10 |

You might remember a recent post about a Bliss dress. This is another one of their fabulous dresses I have to show. 
I am loving this dress so much because of the versatility of it. I can easily wear it with sandals for a summer evening look or a day shopping, then put a pair of heels on and i'm sorted for a night out on the town with the girls. For only £6.99 you really cant complain!
The pattern of this dress is such a statement and right on trend. Because of the pattern, you only need simple accessorise to wear with it then you're sorted. The material of the dress is really nice and not see through, I hate it when I have to worry about that! Granted I would only wear this dress on a "thin" day, but I do find this really flattering for my shape and size. 

Have you found your perfect statement dress yet?

2 comments:

  1. great dress, it would look good with a pop of color with a band bag or lipstick etc.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that dress is so cheap! (as in not expensive not as in tacky!) looks great
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete