Thursday 4 July 2013

NEON YELLOW


Unfortunately, Im not normally the one to tan. I have fair skin and blonde hair. Tanning is almost impossible. Luckily after my trip to Zante I managed to get a slight colour change. This has made me feel so summery and happy. Still being in my holiday mode, I bought this Missguided dress. I was slightly worried it was too bright but I think it makes me look more tanned. The style compliments my figure and its just so flattering. This dress is perfect for those summery days where you just want to look and feel amazing. I have a few events and parties coming up in the next few weeks, this will be perfect for them all - Its so versitile. The weather is looking beautiful this next week so it will defiantly be worn!

 Are you brave enough to try florescent?

6 comments:

  1. Still looking white liz ;) haha just kidding. Dress is lush babe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut outs on this dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on you!
    Really pretty.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dress is perfect for summer!
    the colors is pretty, and the cut outs detail is flattering :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete