Friday 12 July 2013

WHITE SHIRT DENIM SHORTS

| Shirt H&M £14.99 | Shorts USC £10 | Sandals Newlook £12.99 | Sunglasses Primark £1 |

This has been my go to outfit with this gorgeous weather. I love the how classy this look is with the sheer shirt yet its right on trend with my high waited shorts (which are a little too big atm). Its such a simple outfit and so easy to wear. These shorts were a bargain from USC last year, around £10 in the sale. This shirt was from H&M. I think H&M is really cheap at the moment, this was only £15!
Not much has been going on with me recently, I have been enjoying home life being lazy and having so much time to blog. I am getting some uni work done, but mainly eating ice-cream and sunbathing! 

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine

4 comments:

  1. super cute casual outfit!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT casual, out and about look!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but effective.
    Love it.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Perfect for Summer.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete