Wednesday 10 July 2013

CELEB BOUTIQUE STORE OPENING

I have some exciting news for you all. As you know, I love Celeb Boutique and am lucky enough to own one of these gorgeous dresses. Celeb Boutique has an online store which has grown to be popular all over the world. They have a massive selection of gorgeous dresses and shoes which most girls would love to own.
I love the fabrics, styles, colours and just the way it makes you feel wearing their dresses. 
The exciting news? They are opening their first store on 27th July at Westfield Stratford City in London! I love shopping at Westfield and cant wait to pop into their new store when it openes!
My Celeb Boutique dress blog post here - Link
How I style my Celeb Boutique dress here - Link

I'm defiantly hoping to be there, will you?
Make sure to keep up to date with Celeb Boutique news on their Facebook and Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment