Sunday 17 February 2013

CELEB BOUTIQUE DRESS

Valentines day was very special for me, obviously spending the day with the people I love and also receiving something truly amazing- I am a very lucky girl. I put this dress on a wish list not long ago and obviously someone got a hint! 
This dress is from a site called Celeb Boutique which I'm sure most of you have heard of. I love all the dresses there and now I've had my 1st, i feel like I need another! This dress isn't on the site anymore but there are plenty similar and just as gorgeous on there so defiantly go have a look.
First of all, all I could notice was the colour! Its so bright (I love coral) and just so gorgeous, I actually squealed a little bit. The fabric itself is thick and sturdy - it almost feels like armour when you hold in your hands, but when i slipped into it and zipped it up it felt so well fitting and sculpting yet light as a feather on. It shows off all my curves in all the right places. 
I cant wait to wear this out with the girls or on a special night out. 
Did you get spoiled this Valentines day?

And a big thank you to Jenny who took my photographs.

13 comments:

  1. This dress looks so gorgeous on you Lizzie and the colours are perfect for when spring comes along! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, i feel so lucky to have it! i was thinking the same! xx

      Delete
  2. oo that is a gorgeous dress!!


    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I'm obsessed with anything coal at the moment :)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you know how much I adore you

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love coral, this would be amazing for holiday! I have been eyeing up dresses on celeb boutique for my 21st they are pricey but seem worth it :) xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they defiantly are worth the money for sure! such good material.

      xx

      Delete
  6. Really gorgeous, I've been eyeing up celeb boutique dresses for a while now may buy myself one as a treat when I lose my baby weight :)

    Liza
    Glambeautys.blogspot.co.uk
    New follower x

    ReplyDelete