Monday 22 July 2013

STATEMENT NECKLACE

| Necklace Dorothy Perkins £5 Sale | 

Im not one to wear jewellery, let alone statement jewellery. However there are certain outfits that need a statement to complete them. I found this necklace whilst checking out the sales. I love this so much as it is so delicate and pretty looking yet big enough to make the statement i'm after. For only £5 reduced from £15, I really couldn't complain. 
I love the mixed metals combined with the green and pink fabric. The jewels add a touch of sparkle and femininity to the chains. 

Do you like statement necklaces? Do you have any?

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love this necklace! Its so delicate but such a statement piece too, perfect!

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to statement necklaces and if they are neon, I'm sold :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete