Tuesday 6 August 2013

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE - CELEB BOUTIQUE


I was lucky enough to receive this dress from Celeb Boutique around the opening of their new store in Westfield Stratford. There's not much I can say about this dress apart from it's gorgeous??!!
The print is perfect for summer and will look amazing for that special summer event. I love the pattern and print of it. Its so unique and flattering. I really like the purple print down the side and back, I think it elongates your body. I am 5"3 and the length of it is perfect for me and bang on trend. 
I normally would buy a dress from Celeb Boutique in a small but had to get this is the x-small because of the fabric and design so I would suggest that if you're going to buy this one.

Westfield's is the perfect place for this company to be. The store was a dream for any girl to go into. It was so pretty and beautiful. I loved all the pink and gold around. The staff were so friendly and helpful to me which adds to the amazing feel of the place. I had some issues with my size of dress but they were so helpful with getting the right size for me so the dress was a perfect fit.
Overall I am so massively impressed with the store and staff at Celeb Boutique Westfield. It's definitely worth a visit if you're in London and want that perfect dress for that special occasion. Thank-you So much Celeb Boutique for my dress, I can't wait to wear it! 

9 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous! It reminds me of a toned down Peter Pilotto dress...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely on you hun. My post went up today :) xxo

    The Edge of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers you look stunning! That dress is perfect on you so jealous
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print of this dress it really suits you :)

    Not sure if you have ever received this before but I have nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog :)
    http://abbymchale.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful dress! I'm 5'4 115lbs, is a size xs more suitable for me? I was just going to buy small.

    PS. You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete