Sunday 28 July 2013

NIGHT OUTFIT - JACK WILLS

| Dress Jack Wills Outlet Store £40 | Heels Newlook £25 | Clutch Newlook £10 |

As the summer seems to be leaving us soon (boo!) I thought best to get my use out of this dress before the sunshine disappears and back to wearing jeans. 
This dress is utterly gorgeous. I love it. The shape, the fit and the colour are just perfect for me. I love Jack Wills and their dress designs. They're so feminine and pretty. I have a few from Jack Wills and always snap them up in the sale or outlet stores. 

Not much has been happening in my life, i'm going away for a bit but have already done my post in advance, how organised am I? You can follow what i'm up to on my Instagram, just click on the picture below.

Do you have a pretty dress you love to wear?

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress. you can still wear it in the winter anyway with a jumper or leather jacket on top with cosy tights! okay maybe not the winter but in the autumn at least!

    sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love the dress :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!!
    Dress looks amazing on you.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete