Friday 2 August 2013

NIGHT OUTFIT - GREEN SHORTS

| Green Shorts H&M £10 | Top H&M £6.99 | Heels Newlook £25 | Clutch Newlook £10 | Necklace Dorothy Perkins £5 |

I know i've blogged about these shorts before, but I styled them recently for a night out. I love how versatile they are as they're tailored shorts so they are smart and crisp. I styled it simply with a white top which is slightly cropped. I think this shows off the top and fit of the shorts. My necklace was a no-brainer for this outfit as it picks out the green and adds a touch of class to it. My nude bag and shoes were perfect for this as it lengthens my legs and so easy to wear with everything else I own. 
This is a perfect outfit for those summer dates or even a wedding. 

Do you own the perfect nude heels?

No comments:

Post a Comment