Thursday 16 May 2013

DEBENHAMS SS13 FASHION SHOW

So I was lucky enough to be invited to the Debenhams SS13 Fashion show in Southampton. All the outfits were styled by the gorgeous Corrie from Dizzybrunette3. She styled 4 key season trends for us - Monochrome and Samba, Rivera, Festival and Holiday and The Wedding. I loved how all the models came down the escalator to start! Here are a few pictures from the event and my favourite pieces
These two were my absolute favourite dresses from the fashion show -
the lime dress link is here and this gorgeous maxi dress which I think I may need for my holiday is here.
Thankyou so much Corrie for holding such a lovely event and inviting me to it! 
I had an amazing time and met some other beautiful bloggers. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh looks like fun -I am off to a fashion show tonight so I am now looking forward to it!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post ft the Gorgeous Couture Katia Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete