Tuesday, 28 May 2013

FCUK DRESS

As I said in my last post - My family went for a meal out to celebrate my Sisters 16th Birthday. As I wasn't there for the actual day (stupid uni) we decided to do something special all together. We went for a lovely meal out and ate some lush food. It was such nice weather during the day so I opted for something summery. 
I bought this dress on sale from the lovely Dolly Bow Bow's fashion site - Fashionate. On here she is selling her preloved clothes. This FCUK was brand new with tags at such a bargain - £40 instead of £110! I think its going to be my prfect dress for summer. I have been able to wear it casually with sandals and more dressed up with heels. I have a 21st birthday party which I think this is going to be perfect for. I love the pattern and the fit is so flattering. 
| Dress FCUK Fashionate £40 | Jacket Primark £16 | Sandals Newlook £13 | 
| Bag Primark £4 | Ring Pandora £40 (Thank you boyfriend!!) |

Have you found your perfect summer dress yet?

6 comments:

  1. that dress is beautiful Lizzie! And you look gorgeous! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzie! Gorgeous dress really suites you. Your so lucky to get that pandora ring. Well done to your bf! Have been lucky enough to find a few summer dresses in H&M recently so a very happy lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! haha i was very lucky indeed. I really like H&M desses recently too, really nicely priced
      xxx

      Delete