Friday 4 January 2013

WHAT A YEAR

This has been a pretty crazy year for me I must say. I have been blogging for just under a year now and lots have changed in my life since then. Being a "blogger" has given me a new form of confidence which I haven't had before. I feel that having an outlet for my fashion has let me experiment so much more with styles and shapes. This has helped me find and nurture my style which I feel has grown to become more like 'me' over the year. 
I love the connections I have made through blogger and twitter with the tips and tricks from like minded girls. 

I have a lot to look forward to in 2013. I am continuing my 2nd year of uni and starting my 3rd and final year! I am going on holiday with all my gorgeous friends and then moving in with some of them in the summer and finally continuing blogging into my 2nd year! 

me and my chummy's (by the way, we don't have a clue who that guy is)


Thank you all for support, help and guidance in my 1st year of blogging and I'm looking forward to the next year of fun!


What has been your favourite moment of 2012? and what are you looking forward to in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment