Friday 25 January 2013

OUT OF THIS WORLD

Galaxy print has been around for a while now and I'm not going to lie, I haven't really liked or wanted anything in this print. However, I saw this skirt on Take Me Out last saturday and instantly wanted it. This skirt was from Topshop for £28 and luckily in the petite section, this means it fits perfectly on me and the length is flattering. 
I styled this skirt casually and for a night out. I really like how it looks with my Uggs and grey jumper and I think it looks so classy with heels. As its the main part of the outfit its so simple to style this.


What do you think? Do you own any galaxy print?

8 comments:

  1. Those black boots are awesome - where are they from? Love the skirt.
    The Life of Emily-Alice


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazon bargain! heres a link for you hun http://lizzieashcroft.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-outfit-1.html x

      Delete
  2. The skirt is so cute, such an awesome print! I don't own any galaxy print yet but I am definitely thinking about it! I too like the black booties!
    Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I saw it on take me out too. I think it was Daisy that wore it? Sooooo glad I came across this Lizzie! Thank you!

    Mel x
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never used to like galaxy print until recently, love your skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was exactly the same! i just love this skirt x

      Delete