Tuesday 29 January 2013

VALENTINES DAY OUTFITS

February 14th is slowly coming closer. I know for me, Uni is at the front of my mind taking up all my energy and time. Now is probably the only time i'll get time to plan for Valentines day before I get fully submerged into my work mode. These 3 dresses I picked out to wear for a dinner, drinks or just a fun date. I love all 3 so I couldn't possible pick which one I like more.

Do you have any idea what you're going to wear on Valentines day? Are you being taken somewhere nice?

8 comments:

  1. Their all so cute! Love the first the the most though!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I hadn't even thought of what to wear for valentines day!
    Your post has come at a good time! I like the first one best too.
    Your blog's great, just started following!

    Becca x

    rebecca-ruby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much hun! its gone in the sale so im tempted! xx

      Delete
  3. Great blog and nice post ;) I will be here more often, I'm your new follower. Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete