Wednesday 9 January 2013

20TH BIRTHDAY

It was my Birthday on Tuesday and I am no longer a teenager. I suddenly feel really old which is strange. I got back to uni the day before and had a really nice meal out. On my actual birthday I received some lovely presents of my friends and family. My particular favourite this year were my 2nd pair of Uggs (good job mum!)
In the evening me and my friends went out and I wore my new sparkly dress. I got in before Christmas from Bank. I love the colour and fit of it and felt like a princess all night. 


The dress I wore for the meal out was from Topshop. I absolutely love the colour and style of it!

Now I guess I have to knuckle down and start my next term of uni...
Thank you everyone who made my Birthday so special!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love both of your dresses, they're so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun! im so happy with both of them x

      Delete