Monday 28 January 2013

TOP 5 NAIL POLISH

I love painting my nails and always have done. I have an extensive collection now of hundreds and I mean hundreds of colours and makes. Im not a nail polish snob - I love to try different brands and colours and a range of prices. These 5 below have to be my top favourite, I love all the colours of them all. My top favourite has to be the L'Oreal one as its so classy and such a pretty pink!
| Leighton Denny Supermodel | Models Own Indian Ocean | L'oreal Macaron Noisette | Nails Inc Piccadilly Arcade | Barry M Pink Multi Glitter |

Whats your favourite nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. Oo Nails Inc - Piccadilly Arcade looks lovely
    I always go back to pinks if i dont know what colour to wear.
    Been loving blues and greens just recently too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the main colour i wear is pink too, always reliable.
      xx

      Delete