Thursday 24 January 2013

UGG SHOES

I know this is the same outfit as my last post but this is just to show my new shoes I bought. As a late Christmas present I saw these shoes from Sole Trader massively reduced from £75 to £29. The fluff on the inside is irresistible and the colour is absolutely luscious. I love the colour and it goes with everything. I think this colour goes really well with grey so I teamed it up with a simple jumper, jeans and my trusty topshop jacket. 
I think they are perfect shoe for the weather between winter and spring, plus they are so comfy which is a bonus. 


What do you think? Do you have a comfy pair of shoes?


On another note, this is my 100th post so I want to say thank you to everyone for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. It means the world to me and I'm so grateful for everyones help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment