Friday 1 February 2013

BLACK AND WHITE

Monochrome is a style thats been coming into fashion a lot recently, Ive spotted it in high street and high end fashion. Im not one to follow fully fashion styles but I love to take small influences, styles and colours into my own wardrobe. 
Below is my own take on the monochrome style. I haven't gone full out with the black and white but I love the style and colour of this jumper. Its so comfy and simple yet keeps me right in fashion and up to trend. 
| Jumper H&M | Jeans Dorothy Perkins | UGGS Sole Trader |

I can't believe its February already! What fashion styles do you like at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Love the jumper and it definitely fits so well into the monochrome trend! I am really loving the dogtooth trend at the moment! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually love this outfit! I live in my uggs lol x

    Www.Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i love my uggs way to much, i have 3 pairs now! x

      Delete