Monday 11 February 2013

LOVE ACTUALLY

The worst thing about Valentines day is being single - the 2nd worst thing about Valentines day is being in a relationship and feeling the need to buy something for your special someone on that day. Valentines day for me can become a stressful day instead of its original purpose - to show love to the people who mean a lot to you. This Valentines day, I'm not going to let the stress of the day get to me and just let the people who mean the most to me, that I love them and appreciate them.
To show all my lovely followers how much they mean to me, I organised a photo-shoot with my friend Jenny (who's blog link is here) to wish you all a lovely day. 
Me and jenny have decided that we will do photo-shoots for my blog every Friday which will give a more professional look to my blog and help improve our photography skills. Plus I think it make the clothes look nicer.
| Dress Topshop £18 Sale | UGGS Sole Trader £120 |

Make sure to tell people how much they mean to you, It might make their day!

13 comments:

  1. Loving these photos girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. And your so lucky to have a friend to go out and photograph with. I wish I did!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou, were both studying photography so any experience is good :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeosu pictures, beautiful dress :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this dress is gorgeous! I really want it, you look tooooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit :D. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an adorable dress!

    Nikki xx
    Glitter and Grease
    http://nikkidee14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete