Friday 15 June 2012

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG

Hello lovelies,

I am very stuck to my makeup routine recently because I have really found everything that works. So I thought id show you what I wear on a daily basis. 
The makeup bag I have at the moment is a Gucci one which I got free with my perfume which fits everything in nicely. 
None of these are exceptionally expensive at all, but they all do me fine, all of theme you can find at boots. You can see my other post on my foundation HERE.



  1. Rimmel Volume Express Mascara (Black)
  2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory)
  3. Clinique Foundation (Shade 14)
  4. Benefit Porefessional 
  5. No7 Brows Pencil (15 blonde)
  6. Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner (Black ice)
  7. Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder (001 Transparent)
  8. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (100 Ivory)
Any makeup that you're in love with right now?

lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment