Monday 4 June 2012

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hello lovelies! Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have managed to get a job so that has been taking up the majority of my time.

I thought today I would share with you my skincare routine.

I have had a problem with my skin for as long as I can remember however recently I have found some lovely solutions that have made my life so much better!

I unfortunately have combination to oily skin, which as you all might know, isn't the best skin type to have. I find it hard to find makeup that lasts all day and stops my skin form being shiny.
I went to Boots recently and have a lovely and super helpful chat with a boots lady. She sat me down and tried several anti shine foundations for my skin. Thankfully, the product she picked didn't break the bank.

I bought Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in ivory. At only £5.99 I thought it was worth a try. After a week of using it i think its the best foundation I've ever used. some one the ratings haven't been too good but they are all on the colour, thankfully I had someone try it out on me at Boots.

The lady also gave me a sample of this beauty. Its called Benefit Professional PrimerPersonally this is so good for my skin. You can actually see my pores disappearing. I wear it under my foundation and you can also use it as a touchup over your makeup which is excellent for me. It is £23.50 but I do think it is well worth it if you have noticeable pores. It really does make your face look flawless.

Luckily for you, there is a sample of this primer available in this months glamour magazine, so I ended up buying one for another sample! Its well worth the try.


In Marie Claire magazine this month is a little beauty. A free Ciate nail  polish! obviously I had to buy one and cant wait to try this colour out. Also in the magazine is a jaw dropping discount code for the ciate website! Well worth the buy this month. I absolutely love this nail varnish. The colour is thick, it lasts and the bottle is gorgeous! 


Do you have any good skincare routines? 

 lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment