Wednesday 6 June 2012

SUMMER PRINTS WISH LIST

Im really excited for this summer, especially the fashion. I love all the prints and patterns around at the moment. Especially these few things I picked out for you.
They are all linked to the site so you can have a good look too.


1. Aztec Longline Bandeau Bikini - PRIMARK - £8 Top and £3 Bottoms
2. Black and Green Ombre Asymmetric Dress - NEWLOOK - £27.99
3. Mid Wash Denim Studded Rip Shorts - RIVERISLAND - £55
4. Perry Criss Cross Strappy Wedges in Cream Suede - DAISYSTREET - £29.99
5. Long Spike earrings - REGALROSE - £19
6. Twisted Above Knuckle Charm Rings - DOLLY BOW BOW - £4


I think my favourite is the bikini as the longline shape is really in and very flattering for all shapes. 


What is your favourite? Have you bought anything nice for summer?

lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. That dress is my favourite, it's so different! Lovely green colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete