Monday 14 April 2014

Patterned Jeans

| Jeans H&M | Top Asda | Shoes La Redoute* | Sunglasses Primark |

These photographs were taken 2 weeks ago in Southampton and I was hoping the weather was going to get back like this. Luckily the weather was just as nice this weekend which was so nice. After my first full week of work as a full timer, I needed the weekend off to relax. I spent it with my boyfriend which was lovely. We went for a meal, into town and a little walk through the countryside. 
This outfit is perfect for those spring/summer days where you want to look fashionable but be comfortable. These jeans are such a lovely paisley print. I absolutely love the detail on it. I wore this with my asda cami top which was such a bargain at £5! I finished this outfit off with my gorgeous La Redoute sandals. I love how they look with every outfit I style them with. This was such a perfect outfit to wear over the weekend and was so comfortable too. 

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie, I just nominated you for Liebster award ;)
    check it out here:
    http://amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! You look flawless!
    http://becschle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete