Monday 7 April 2014

Asos Leather Dress

| Dress Asos | Shoes Newlook | Necklace Topshop |

I took these images last week and i am dying for the weather to be like this again. Im hoping this weekend the sun will come out so I can go out and enjoy time off work. This week has been super crazy for me, I finished my three years of uni, moved back home and started my new job. 
I absolutely love this dress so much. I have always been scared by the leather trend but my friend Emma bought this and after I saw the leather material and how it looked on, I knew I had to buy it for myself. I really love the asymmetric style of the dress at the front and the flattering little cut outs at the back. I love how it looks teamed with the pop of colour of the necklace and shoes. I seemed to be able to wear this necklace with everything and it matches and completes the look. I think this outfit is perfect for my holiday possibly with sandals or lower heel.

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous, love those heels!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been meandering through your blog, and I absolutely love your style. I had to comment on this post in particular, because that necklace is so beautiful and I'll always love a leather dress
    x

    ReplyDelete