Wednesday 1 January 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013

Happy New Year! Sorry I have been away from the whole blogging world recently. With Uni work and my job, I really haven't had time to blog about anything. Ive also not had anything interesting to blog about!
Start January, I will have more to blog about and will get back into the swing of things. Plus I have a lot of exciting things happening so plenty of OOTD posts will be up! I thought a good first post back of 2014 should be a "what I got for Christmas" post. Obviously this is not me trying to 'show off' or brag at all about what I have received this year. I am so super grateful and lucky to have been spoiled rotten this year! Plus I love reading these posts.
Firstly I got my trusty Lea Stafford hair growth products, I swear by these and they have really helped with my hair growing out. I also got some Gilly Hicks pj shorts which I have lived in since I got them, I love the tartan pink combo and the cute little bow! Getting Converse was such a surprise for me as I have always wanted them yet been too scared to buy the pink ones, I cant wait to wear these for sumer with little dresses and shorts.
I already have this Newlook jumper in pink as was so happy to receive it in this gorgeous baby blue colour, It matches perfectly with my new zara scarf! I love it so so much, even though my dad thought it was a blanket to start! Its so warm and cosy to wear. Another zara present was my mini office bag in burgundy. I have not stopped using this since Christmas, its just the perfect size for me.
Also from newlook I got this beautiful statement necklace which also matches the jumper really well, I cant wait to wear this on nights out or just to sparkle up an outfit. I was so happy and grateful to receive these next 2 gifts. I told my mum I really wanted the Lancome star mascara and she got it for me in a gift set with eyeliner and Bi-Facil makeup remover. I really love it so far and it makes my eyelashes look amazing! I also got the Enrapture jumbo waver which I really like using to make my pony tail more voluminous.
These last 2 presents were from my boyfriend. As my birthday is in a few weeks (I can't believe i'm going to be 21!) He decided to join the 2 together. I firstly got this gorgeous Swarovski necklace which I've had my eye on all year. My main present from him was this 2014 diary with unicorns on, he told me to flick through to June - A holiday to Portugal was written in! I am so lucky I cant wait to be relaxing on the beach in a few months time! 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a safe New Year! 
I can't wait for what 2014 has in store.

What did you all get for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment