Wednesday 15 January 2014

My 21st Birthday


Last week I turned 21. I feel so old now but it was so lovely to celebrate my birthday with my family and friend. As I am back at uni, my parents came down to see me so we went for a lovely meal and I ate the best food ever - the chocolate brownie was to die for! After being sufficiently filled up on good food, I went to Clinique to get my face properly done for my night out with my friends. They did such a lovely job and made me feel so special. For my night out I wore my amazing Estrella Bella Boutique that was made for me (you can read my detailed blog post about it here). I loved wearing it and got so many compliments on it. I got spoiled rotten for my birthday and received some lovely presents. A few being my holiday, which I'm so grateful about, some money, to go towards my new gold iPhone 5s, my gorgeous dress and a few vouchers where I picked up an amazing topshop jumpsuit that I cant wait to wear. 
For me now, Its back to doing my uni work, finishing off my dissertation and starting my last project for uni, Its crazy thinking that in 15 weeks I am done with university forever!

Thank you to everyone for making my 21st so special

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday girl!
    Wish you a happy life :D

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete