Tuesday 3 September 2013

Falling Leaves

| Carmel Tropical Print Pencil Dress* | Jumper H&M £12.99 | Sandals Newlook £7.99 | Bag Primark £4 |

Its September! How crazy is that? I have noticed that even though the weather is still really nice, its been a bit cooler recently and I have needed a jumper. I am trying to hold onto summer for as long as possible so I have been trying to incorporate my Summer clothes into my Autumn wardrobe until it gets too cold! 
I absolutely love this dress from Celeb Boutique and I have loved wearing this over summer. However I have wanted to wear it so much more than just nights out (link to original dress post here). Ive seen a lot in Topshop that they style pencil skirts with cropped jumpers. I really like that style so i tried it with this dress, I love the look of this dress and jumper because it give the dress and whole new look. Its much more casual and perfect for days out shopping or a date. I like the pop of colour the skirt bring to the outfit and still brings a look of summer and fun to the overall look.


Have you bought out any Autumn clothes yet? is it depressing you as much as me?

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress, obsessed with these kinda prints!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous! I like your new layout too Lizzie! I actually did my first bit of autumn shopping last weekend. You can see what I brought on my blog.

    Mel xx

    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!

    just followed you on GFC :)

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. prettiest dress - love how you're getting extra use by wearing as a skirt too, clever!xxoxoxo

    www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete