Wednesday 26 June 2013

BEST FOOT FORWARD


I have always had a love for shoes and I think they is a lot of amazing shoes around at the moment. I am loving the pointed court style shoes with all the fabulous colours and patterns. I still have a love of studs and these Zara ones are so delicately done compared to most studded heels. I love both Topshop shoes as I like lilac, its such a summery colour. The florals ones would look perfect with skinny jeans and a sheer shirt in summer. 

Below are a few ways how I styled a couple of the shoes. 



Which shoes are you loving at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. Some really nice pieces here! Love them all :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral pair and the nude ones, gorgeous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Outfit 1, those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete