Wednesday 5 February 2014

January 14


This month has been pretty hectic for me. After working most of the christmas holidays and not getting a lot of time at home, uni started again pretty quickly. I turned 21 at the start of the month which was such a lovely day. I went away for a bit to get away from uni, I felt like I was stuck there for so long! I did some well deserved retail therapy with my birthday money and relaxed. I also got a new phone which I have been loving using. My Instagram photo quality has drastically improved! The later part of January has been filled with finishing my dissertation which has been so tedious and long. Writing isn't my strong point so I struggled a lot with it. thankfully its done and completed which is such a relief. Now its onto my last project for the year then uni is done! 3 more months then I'm off into the big world. Obviously after my holiday to Portugal which is only 115 days away, not that I'm counting down or anything. Its my big motivation for finishing everything.

What have you been doing this month?

2 comments:

  1. Reading this post brings back my own Uni days, I don't envy you having to write a dissertation. I've liked your facebook page as it's easier to comment on blogs when they come through onto my news feed. I would really love it if you would like my page www.facebook.com/LornaMaiLtd I will keep in touch.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post, I love your pink blazer in the second row :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete