Tuesday 8 October 2013

Back at Uni


Every time I go back to uni I forget to do normal things and it seems to get me ages to get back into the swing of things. I guess I have had a really long summer and been doing lots of things. As this year is my final year of uni, the stress of work has been instant and I have deadlines before Christmas. 
Since moving back to uni, I have moved  into my new house, gone out for freshers events, eaten lots of food and attempted to start uni work. 

What i've been loving recently

Tootis Gelato Bar - If you live in Southampton area, you have to go 
Curly hair - Even though my hair never stays that way
Burgundy Dress - I really am loving burgundy for this season
My new room - My room is so pink it apparently hurts peoples eyes
Autumn clothes - Ive bought out the Uggs and jumpers again
False nails - Especially my Ted Baker ones (link)


What have you been loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment