Friday, 12 October 2012

LANA DEL REY EVENING OOTD

In my previous post, I mentioned I bought some purple leggings from the Lana Del Rey collection at H&M. As I did a Day outfit in my previous post, I thought I would do an Evening outfit for the 2nd pair. I really like this outfit when I go out. The leggings keep me warm(ish) and the heels make it much smarter. I decided to have my hair in a high bun to make it a bit more for evening. Like I've already said, I absolutely love the versitility of these leggings. They are by far the best things I've bought this month! 

  1. Top - H&M - £5.99
  2. Leggings - H&M - £10
  3. Shoes - Newlook - £19.99
  4. Clutch - Bank - £10
  5. Hair doughnut - Primark - £2
What do you think? Have you made a good purchase this month?

lots of love
xxx

14 comments:

  1. The leggings are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are my favourite things at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh those leggings are amazing! They look so nice! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i love them sooo much its unreal! x

      Delete
  3. Love those purple leggings and your cute hairstyle! Lana Del Ray is one of my favourite singers at the moment - such a unique voice.

    *following*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those leggings! so cute!
    this is such a cute outfit! :)
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness. The beautiful striking print on your leggings looks amazing on you! It suits you so well!
    x

    www.leesa-lovelorn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thankyou! im so glad i bought them now!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love those legging soo much! They're lovely! X

    ReplyDelete