Sunday, 9 September 2012

NEW HOUSE

Moving house can be a stressful time, but when things finally fall into place and you move all your belonging into a new place you can really feel a sense of achievement. I decided in my 2nd year to live on my own. This will give me more space to work and have my own space to escape to.
I know its only small, but its my own little pad to keep as my own. I feel really independent now which is scary because i feel so grown up now!






What do you think? Have any of you moved house recently?

lots of love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely space! i'm hoping to move out again soon, but with a friend though i'd love to live by myself

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! its so nice having my space

      xx

      Delete
  2. House looks lovely babe! your brave living on your own! P.s wheres your duvet cover from! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i really like it, i can concentrate so much more on work and not get distracted! its from Next in the sale xxx

      Delete