- Tank Midi Dress - £29. I have this dress already and i love it. Its so versatile. I wear it with my Levis jacket when its cold or just a scarf draped over my shoulders and flip-flops when its hot. Its meant to be a midi dress but because I'm short its a nice size maxi dress for me.
- Denim Shirt - £40. I love the colours of this. I think it would look perfect over a maxi dress or with leggins for an easy laid back look when its a little cooler.
- Khaki Army Jacket - £55. This is such a good jacket! I love this so much! perfect for festivals with shorts or over a maxi dress. This will easily see you over through the autumn months.
- Brown Leather Glitter Boots - £59.99. Although these seem a little pricey from NewLook, they are real leather so they will last. and the glitter just makes them even more gorgeous. practical yet beautiful at the same time!
- Jeffery Campbell Gold Stud - £105. Nude, stud, leather, jeffery campbell - need i say more? these beauts will add a touch of glamour to any outfit and will last for years.
What do you think? Anything you love from my list?
lots of love