Saturday, 7 April 2012

REACH FOR THE STARS


I recently came across this truly beautiful skirt and i decided to create an outfit around it, because its absolutely fabulous! I still think nude is an amazing colour  to use and goes with every skin tone and it makes the skirt stand out so much. 


  1. The skirt! - Link to Skirt - It is a pricey skirt i must admit, at roughly £80 this skirt is so unique its worth every penny! 
  2. Top Link to Top -  Its a simple silk effect vest. Its very versatile so could easily be worn for all occasions. It also comes in a variety of colours. Plus only £15
  3. Shoes - Link to Shoes - I love these shoes! you know I'm a sucker for good heels and these are lush! Simple, faux suede and platformed. All you need for a prefect heel. At just under £30 these are a key piece in your wardrobe.
  4. Necklace  - Link to Necklace - Simple, sparkly and £3. Need I say more? From rings and tings this is a simple necklace that will go with everything.
  5. Watch Link to Watch - At £219 this is expensive. But it is Michael Kors!
  6. Mulberry! Link to Bag - I love Mulberry and this cute new style is a gorgeous twist on the classic style. I love the trim around the bag. It obviously comes at a high price. £995 to be precise. I can dream.
What do you think? Will you be buying anything like this?
lots of love
xx

11 comments:

  1. Love all those items! I have some similar heels to those from missguided.co.uk and I love them! And that bag is just amazing! In my dreams too.

    Great blog,
    Charlotte xoxo

    http://charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these shoes are from misguided!

      lizzie x

      Delete
  2. Adorable assortment of clothes and accessories! I love the skirt and I agree that it is so incredibly cute and unique! Those shoes are absolutely divine and so well-priced! What a versatile colour and the concealed pump is lovely.

    Thank you for your sweet comment! :) Your blog is so lovely and I'm following you too now!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! That skirt is gorgeous

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i defiantly want to save up for this
      xx
      remember to follow

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the necklace with the little pearl! Such a bargain too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you've wn my giveaway! :) details of how to claim sion my most recent post!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can honestly say i love every detail of the outfit you just picked out..the skirt especially..i love it! it is absolutely gorgeous!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou hun. remember to follow my blog
      xx

      Delete