Sunday 17 November 2013

Estrella Bella Boutique #1

 
| Dress Estrella Bella Boutique £140 | Photographer Emma Connolly |

I've been given the amazing opportunity to review 5 dresses for the lead up to Christmas. 
These Dresses have been handmade and custom made by the lovely Jo at Estrella Bella Boutique. 

This beautiful lace appliqué skater dress is called Victoria Ivy.
I actually gasped a little bit when I first looked at this dress. The detail is absolutely stunning and the quality is amazing. The flattering way the lace detail is positioned on the top is so lovely and is such a statement. Im surprised I actually really like the high neck of it as its not normally my style. To feel like a princess you need a skater skirt. The skirt attached is so voluminous and just so pretty, I love how much it sticks out. I feel so classy in this dress and wish I could have worn it out somewhere, you could easily wear it to a Prom or Christmas party. 

Make sure you check out Estrella Bella Boutiques Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment